- [ Siberian Goose Down Fill ] [ 100% Polyester Shell ]
- Luxury down comforter provides memdium warmth for you even in the coldest winter night. This comforter will bring you joy and warmth through the Winter time.
- Filling with 750+ Fill power, 45 oz Fill Weight, White Goose Down Comforter. Luxurious cloud like feel for superior comfort.
- Luxurious 1800 Series 100% polyester down proof fabric creates exceptional fluffiness and brings you ultimate sleeping experience. No like those cotton shell that will make crinkle sound every time when you toss and turn on your bed, the polyester shell has ultra soft touch but also is quiet.
- Premium Baffle Box design for higher loft and maximum warmth. This premium construction prevents down shifting and eliminates cold spots. Double needle stitch prevent down leakage.
- Extreme soft, breathable, hypo-allergenic & Allergy Free. Brand new in original factory packaging. Take good care of your comforter and it will take care of you for years. If you have any question about our comforter, do not hesitate to contact us. We always insist on quality first and service foremost. Your 100% Satisfaction is our top priority. Shop confidently with money back within 30 days.
Always a little hesitant dealing with a new , foreign company but this experience was perfect i placed the order on Friday. The chair shipped on Wednesday and arrived 2 days later on Friday. Exactly one week after the chair was ordered and 2 day shipping from Los Angeles to Oregon. I was impressed.
The chair is exactly as described. It easily fits my 6ft 1in 260lb frame and feels sturdy. It showed up in 2 boxes and took my 5ft 3in wife about 20 min to unbox and assemble. no tools required although to install the back rest an extra pair of hands would be helpful. My wife did it alone so it IS totally possible with just 2 hands
This was half the price of my last chair and 10 more comfortable and it has heat and massage too .
I'm still waiting to have the chair shipped to me. So how can I give you a review??
Please come and pick up your chair it does not meet my expection
Have sent several emails to fix the problem and no solution yet. Wrong item was sent. Order #1461 to the person reviewing this
I received this recliner 2wks prior to my surgery and had it professionally assembled 1wk prior to my surgery. It was leaning to one side, the motor was very loud, and seating was very uncomfortable. The foot rest didn't elevate fully. Nor was this recliner adequate to sleep in let alone to sit in for long periods of time without exacerbating any already existing medical conditions. The motor was smelling as if it burning after running. I will not be using this chair. It is money wasted because the cost of paying to have it disassembled, boxed up and shipped would be greater than just sitting outside on the curb as rubbish and cutting my losses. Do not waste your money on this enormous, overpriced piece of junk!