- ★2 Layer Design★ - 1st layer of 2 inch soft breathable foam and 2nd layer of 1 inch thick close-knit foam. The combination of two achieves the perfect balance of ADDITIONAL SOFTNESS & BETTER SUPPORT. Avoid spinal curvature, relieve your body's stress.
- ★Bamboo Fiber Cover★ - Made of 60% polyester and 40% Bamboo viscose. More breathable, cooling, durable with the latest weaving technology. REMOVABLE and MACHINE WASHABLE for easy cleaning care.
- ★Special Anti-slip Design★ - Evenly distributed non-slip small particles on the back. It will remain stationary and never slide no matter how you twist and turn in your bed.
- ★Quality Material★ - Our mattress topper is certified by CertiPUR-US and OEKO-TEX for durability, performance and content. Contains no formaldehyde, mercury, lead or heavy metals to maintain a safe indoor environment.
- ★IMPORTANT INFORMATION★: Customer satisfaction is our top priority. if you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us and we will provide you with a solution.
Always a little hesitant dealing with a new , foreign company but this experience was perfect i placed the order on Friday. The chair shipped on Wednesday and arrived 2 days later on Friday. Exactly one week after the chair was ordered and 2 day shipping from Los Angeles to Oregon. I was impressed.
The chair is exactly as described. It easily fits my 6ft 1in 260lb frame and feels sturdy. It showed up in 2 boxes and took my 5ft 3in wife about 20 min to unbox and assemble. no tools required although to install the back rest an extra pair of hands would be helpful. My wife did it alone so it IS totally possible with just 2 hands
This was half the price of my last chair and 10 more comfortable and it has heat and massage too .
I'm still waiting to have the chair shipped to me. So how can I give you a review??
Please come and pick up your chair it does not meet my expection
Have sent several emails to fix the problem and no solution yet. Wrong item was sent. Order #1461 to the person reviewing this
I received this recliner 2wks prior to my surgery and had it professionally assembled 1wk prior to my surgery. It was leaning to one side, the motor was very loud, and seating was very uncomfortable. The foot rest didn't elevate fully. Nor was this recliner adequate to sleep in let alone to sit in for long periods of time without exacerbating any already existing medical conditions. The motor was smelling as if it burning after running. I will not be using this chair. It is money wasted because the cost of paying to have it disassembled, boxed up and shipped would be greater than just sitting outside on the curb as rubbish and cutting my losses. Do not waste your money on this enormous, overpriced piece of junk!